Heart Revitalized Program Review
It is only after my husband passed away last year from a heart attack that I started paying more attention to the importance of a healthy heart and a good blood circulation system. My husband suffered from minor heart diseases, such as high cholesterol level and high blood pressure, but there was nothing serious about these heart conditions, as per most of the doctors. All of them were of the opinion that it is quite normal to have high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels, as these conditions can easily be treated by using some medications or bringing about some changes in the life style or eating habits. Although my husband was not able to bring about marked life style changes, but he regularly took the medication prescribed by the heart specialists. He was a smoker and was not very fond of going out and going to the gym, this is the reason he was a bit heavier in dimension. Although all the doctors we approached recommended him to quit smoking and reduce some weight to enjoy a better life, but due to his lack of interest and laziness, he failed to do so. Neither did He nor I took these conditions seriously and one day out of the blue he experienced a sharp pain in his chest and within no time he was no more. When did a checkup on him they declared heart stroke as the cause of his death. This whole scenario scared me very much and started giving more importance to my lifestyle, eating habits to make sure my heart and my blood circulation system stays at best conditions.
There are so many things that can wrong if you do not have a healthy heart and a healthy blood circulation system. You may not be able to do a number of things that other normal people are able to do easily. You will not be able to lift things, you may not be able to run, you may not be able to participate in any sports, you may not be able to walk up the stairs, and the list goes on. If you try to these all these physical exercises, you may get exhausted quickly or you may start feeling heart pain and headaches. Intensive physical exercises may lead to breathlessness or unconsciousness or you many even suffer from a heart stroke. You may also feel less sexual power and as a result your social life may get disturbed.
My curiosity in finding more about various aspects of heart diseases, such as low blood pressure, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol levels made me do a lot of research and as a result of all this research I was able to find out that I am not the only one suffering from such conditions, 1 out of every 4 Americans suffers from some sort of heart diseases, clearly indicating the severity of the problem. The important thing to note is the like me, there are millions of people out there who do not have a clue what it can cause and how to avoid such illnesses at the first place. As I started to look for the answers to treat all such heart related problems, I was stunned that the only cure available was to take medications, which although minimize the chances of heart diseases but it starts affects other body organs especially the liver and kidneys. I was unable to find any natural way to cure all the heart related diseases, till I luckily read about the Heart Revitalized Program.
What is a Heart Revitalized Program?
Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew Dillard is a holistic approach to curing all your heart related issues/diseases and making sure that you never suffer from any such heart diseases in your life time. This step-by-step guide is developed by Dr. Westpal who is a renowned dietician by profession and Andrew Dillard an accredited Nutritionist. After a long and hard struggle and after conducting a lot of research, they were able to come up with some highly effective natural ways to rejuvenate heart and get rid of all the heart related ailments. They also were able to crack the code and were able to find out the missing link between a healthy diet and high cholesterol levels. As per their research there is no connection between the high cholesterol foods we eat and high cholesterol levels or heart diseases we suffer from. In fact, it is our body that is responsible for producing the high cholesterol levels. They also found out that it is our liver that is responsible for various heart diseases we suffer from especially the high cholesterol levels. If our liver is able to effectively break down and cleanse the protein molecules and cholesterol, we won’t suffer from any heart diseases. So, as per their research, a healthy heart and blood circulation system means that you should have a healthy and well-functioning liver. Dr. Westpal and Andrew Dillard also noted that the tradition beta blockers that most of the heart specialists recommend to the heart patients, affects the liver and weakens it, thereby making us more susceptible to developing high cholesterol levels and other heart diseases. It is the liver that produces certain enzymes that breakdown or digest the high LDL molecules that we intake in our diet, and as we grow older to due to some abnormalities in the liver, the production of these natural enzymes gets decreased and as a result we start experiencing high cholesterol levels in our body and may suffer from various other heart diseases.
How can Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew help you?
The Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew Dillard therefore focus on enhancing the enzyme levels in our body naturally to curb the high cholesterol levels in the body. By following the step-by-step approach mentioned in this guide, you will be able to:
- Enjoy a well functioning liver
- Enjoy the right amount of enzymes in your body
- Enjoy an all natural way to cure all your heart diseases
- Greatly reduce the chances of developing any heart diseases
- Greatly reduce the chances of suffering from heart attach
- Greatly reduce the chances of suffering from high LDL levels
- Save yourself from spending hundreds of dollars on purchasing those OTC beta blockers
- Save yourself from the side effects of those OTC beta blockers
- Enjoy a healthy and well functioning heart and blood circulation system
- Enjoy a better life
What Does Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew Include
With every package of Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew, you will be able to find the following three guides:
- You will be able to find a comprehensive guide book containing a list of all the super foods that are guaranteed to help your liver to produce enough enzymes to deal with the bad LDL cholesterols in your body and you will be able to notice as much as 70 points decrease in the bad LDL cholesterol levels within the first 21 days.
- You will also be able to find a guide book showing how to prepare your meals with these super foods, how to eat them and how much to eat. By following these recommendations, you will be able to enjoy a healthier liver with the ability to cleanse all the bad cholesterols from the body.
- Included in the package is a guide about the food items that you need to avoid and they are considered harmful to you. These food items promote bad cholesterols and plaque buildups and therefore need to be avoided at all times.
What are the Pros and Cons of Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew
Like any other guide for leading a healthy lifestyle, the Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew has many pros and cons, but the pros out weight the cons big time. Considering the fact that it is an all-natural program, the cons of the program does not affect your body at all, therefore this program is considered that safest option when it comes to enjoy a healthy heart and a healthy lifestyle.
Pros of the Heart Revitalized Program
- A comprehensive Guide – it is by far the most comprehensive program on the topic of taking care of our heart in the safest and most natural way. The guide consists of more than 120 pages and filled with plenty of information that you can use to effectively manage your bad cholesterol levels (LDL) in the body.
- All Natural All the Way – this comprehensive guide focuses on using an all-natural approach to treating all the heart related problems without using any OTC medications which aim at treating the symptoms and not getting rid of the root cause of problem. The best part is that you do not experience any side effects by following the all-natural approach shared in detail in this guide.
- An Array of Food Choices – the greatest thing about this comprehensive guide is that it offers you a long list of genuinely heart-friendly food items which includes, vegetables, fruits, cereals, nuts and other food items that are both pleasurable to eat and easy to digest. You can easily accommodate these food items in your daily diet without doing any marked changes. All in all, you do not have to restrict yourself in eating any special and boring diet items.
- Quick Results – with the Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew you do not have to wait for too long to experience the results. The authors are so confident that you can get all the laboratory results done after three weeks of using this program and comparing these results with your older reports, you will find huge improvements.
- Fits Your Budget – instead of spending thousands of dollars every year purchasing and using those over-the-counter beta blockers and other medications, which only suppress the symptoms of your heart diseases and ailments, this program is a onetime investment and you reap the results for the rest of your life. You only have to spend a few dollars to purchase this program and by following the step-by-step directions you can enjoy a healthy heart free of any ailments once again and stay fit for the rest of your life.
- Money Back Guarantee – the Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew comes with a money back guarantee, and if you are unable to notice any results within 60 days of using it and following all the directions, you may get a full refund of your money. This makes it a risk-free program that you can try and if it works, you can continue using it and if it does not work for you, it can be refunded for the whole amount that you spent.
Cons of the Heart Revitalized Program
- Requires Dedication – the effectiveness of this program can only be experienced when you have a strong believe in this program and you follow all the steps mentioned in this step-by-step guide with strong dedication and commitment. If you lack the required belief and do not follow all the steps as directed with full dedication, you may not be able to witness good results.
- Results May Vary – depending how you approach the Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew and how dedicated you are, you may experience varied results. This pattern in the outcomes does not mean that the program is ineffective.
- Online Only – the Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew comes in the online version only. You will not be able to find it offline in any book store or super market near you. It comes only in the pdf format and if you are not comfortable reading books online or on your smart phone screen, you may find reading this guide very unpleasing.
Final Verdict about Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew
I lost my husband just because of lack of information about how easy it is to take care of your heart to make sure you do not suffer from any deadly heart diseases in the future, but I don’t want anyone else to go through this pain and agony especially when I now that it is very easy to keep your heart healthy at all time. Just like anyone else, initially I also did not have faith in the Heart Revitalized Program by Dr. Westpal and Andrew, but as I started using it and following the directions provided in this step-by-step guide, I witnessed huge changes in my life and this was confirmed by the lab tests that I performed. All the lab tests showed marked improvements in all the parameters, my bad cholesterol (LDL) levels came down sharply, my liver function tests were within the normal ranges, my pulse rate, my blood pressure readings were are at normal range. For me this was a miracle, but I was able to achieve it by strictly adhering to all the steps and directions as mentioned by the two experts in this guide. If you suffer from or if you want to save yourself from developing any deadly heart diseases or bad cholesterol levels, you can also follow the easy directions provided in this guide. The guide is very easy to read and it takes you through the whole process step by step. It does not require you to bring major changes in your life; it is only by changing your eating habits and following a healthy diet plan that you will be able to lead a happy life once again with no heart diseases and bad cholesterol. Your liver will start functioning normal again and you will be able to do all the things in your life once again. You should keep in mind that this is an alternative approach to treating your heart problems and ailments, if you suffer from serious heart diseases, you should consult your doctor before using this program, or you need to take the medications alongside. Also make sure to get lab tests done every month to note the changes in your results. If you see any improvements, you can carry on with the program and if you are not satisfied you can always return it back and get a full refund. Witness how nature can help you to enjoy a better life.